Introducing one of the new leaders from the Moverse core team, Mr. Will Truong, who has 19 years of experience in the IT field and has achieved incredibly outstanding achievements. Notably, lots of mobile applications have been successfully released on the AppStore since 2009 as well as significant contributions have been made to the PDF Max project thanks to Will.
Before that, Will used to be a CTO & Co-founder of BePos (sales management software) and BePay (Global NFT Platform for KOLS). Here’s some of the remarkable success he has contributed to BePos:
- Top 1 Grab Ignites Ventures 2020
- First prize in Shinhan’s Future Lab — Vietnam 2019
- Top 3 Fintech Lab — Vietnam 2019
- Top 10 Vietnam Startup Wheel 2019
- One of 13 Hottest Fintechs in Vietnam in 2019 (by Fintech News Singapore)
- Top 3 VISA Everywhere Initiative — Vietnam 2018
- Finalist in K-Startup Grand Challenge — Korea 2018
- Selected by Y Combinator for Startup School 2018
- Multicultural Business Awards — New South Wales — Australia 2018
In the long term, Will Truong will be working closely with the development team to provide technical insights and innovations regarding the Blockchain and mobile aspects. With his large network of industry professionals, especially VCs, Moverse will continually evolve and become a widely-chosen fitness app globally.
With that being said, we would like to announce the IDO date will be rescheduled to the 22nd of September, 2022 for the best preparation of Beta development, in which iOS users also get to experience a wide variety of in-app features.
Follow Moverse at:
Twitter | Channel| Group| Youtube | Facebook | Medium | Discord